Custom Search

Forex News Update

Live Forex News and Analysis Review Update



Subscribe to this Feed by Email Subscribe to this Feed by Email

Subscribe to this Feed by Email Subscribe to this Feed by Email

Subscribe to this Feed by Email Subscribe to this Feed by Email
Subscribe to InstaForex Company News by Email

October 8, 2011

Decision Making Should Be Based on Your Research Rather Than Other's Comments

To converse and comment about a particular topic which we hardly come across is always dangerous. We should have sufficient knowledge or evidence before commenting on things, especially if our comment is going to be a decisive factor. I would like to illustrate the ill effects of such comments. If we ask anyone their view on a subject they are most willing to share things they know, but many a times they comment based on what they had heard or found out from others. It may or may not be right, but we are risking the credibility of the particular subject. To elaborate this in detail I would like to exemplify about a company against which some people have annotated online without knowing actual facts. The company I am discussing is Pancard Clubs Ltd. I choose this company because of my personal experience with the company.

I planned to invest some amount in their investment scheme, but before investing I thought of having some expert advice. I researched about the company online and found many comments and quote which defame the company as fraud & cheats. The moment I saw the comment I decided not to invest any amount in this company. After six months I happened to meet my ex-colleague. We had a good conversation about the market and the effects of the budget on the market. The one point which he said caught my instant attention. He told about enjoying his holidays at a very nominal cost. When inquired he said that he had invested in Pancard Club Investment Scheme. The moment I heard the company's name, I recollected the time when I was supposed to invest in this scheme. I articulated all the things I encountered when I was willing to invest. He was amused to hear this. The only reply he gave was "No one endorses a good thing, but everyone advertises about negative things." This conversation bought a change in my observation. The decision which I took six months ago about not investing in the firm was because I read negative comments about the company. The comments might not be true, but my decision was based on it. I didn't make any effort to investigate about the comment.

Since then I made sure I will make a decision based on my research and investigation. I decided to investigate about the Pancard Clubs Investment Scheme again. I researched online and found some comments posted by some unsatisfied member. I checked the details and found the complaints genuine. I thought why some would post a negative comment about the company, unless the company has not fulfilled their promises. I was under the impression that no one will publish any negative remark about the company unless the company defaults on certain terms. This was my reaction before I came across a comment to the post published by a member. The comment mentioned that the member should read the terms & conditions about the scheme before investing. The comment included copy-pasted content of the Investment Scheme terms & condition documents which directly contradict the member's complaint. What affected me was I took my decision on a post which was not genuine. Although I am not regretting about the lost opportunity, but I rue about the trust I put on the confutative comment posted by a member.

Such instances made me realize that it's always better to draw any conclusion after proper analysis. Now, I consider others point of view and take decisions only after researching about it. Everyone has the right to post their grievances, but they should also try posting good things they experience. All this will surely help companies to deal with all the incorrect allegations posted against them.


View article source


0 comments:

Post a Comment