Custom Search

Forex News Update

Live Forex News and Analysis Review Update



Subscribe to this Feed by Email Subscribe to this Feed by Email

Subscribe to this Feed by Email Subscribe to this Feed by Email

Subscribe to this Feed by Email Subscribe to this Feed by Email
Subscribe to InstaForex Company News by Email

May 2, 2012

Excerpt From Lose the Baggage, Lose the Weight: A Piece of Me: You Can't Bury the Past

"PTSD is not something you want nor is it something you're aware of while it is happening. It sneaks up on you and can devour you if you don't get help."~ LPSA Piece of Me: You Can't Bury the PastFeelings and emotions we think are long-forgotten can come back at any time. It happened to me after a mentally deranged former student cornered me in my classroom. Following that incident, I found myself haunted by my past. My emotions were out of control. I felt alone, anxious, ashamed, guilty, hopeless, overwhelmed, ugly, and unworthy. When I felt threatened, I had heart palpitations. I dreamed of

View original article here ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment